Time and staffing constraints can make it challenging to complete HR surveys. Often for hospitals, the failed attempt to complete surveys by the participation deadline can result in paying costly non-participant fees to access the report. At the same time, HASC is committed to maintaining high participation rates and ensuring that the Allied for Health surveys continue to be the most comprehensive and accurate compensation data in the health care industry.
To address both ends, HASC has teamed with FutureSense, Inc. to offer Survey Support, a new service developed to assist organizations in the timely and accurate submission of data for the Allied for Health Executive, Management and Non-Management Compensation surveys.
How does it work?
- The hospital contacts HASC Human Resources Services to register for the Survey Support service.
- A FutureSense team member will work with the hospital to obtain the required survey data via HRIS data download and compensation policy data.
- The FutureSense team member completes the respective survey on behalf of your organization.
- Your organization receives the published survey results per the scheduled release dates.
How do you benefit?
- Ability to participate in the survey process without forgoing manpower, time, etc.
- Guarantee that your organization’s data is properly documented given FutureSense’s intimate knowledge of the survey process.
- More comprehensive and holistic health care compensation data.
What does it cost?
The price for this service is $1,500 per survey per entity. For systems it is $1,500 for the first survey of the entity and $750 per survey for each additional entity. Note: if your organization chooses to use Survey Support for the Executive, Management, and Non-Management Compensation Surveys, you will be eligible to receive a 20% discount.
We are excited to offer this new service to our members and look forward to continuing to make the Allied for Health annual compensation surveys the best health care-related compensation data in California. If your organization is interested in these services or if you have any questions, please contact Lessly Reyna at (213) 538-0726 or email@example.com.