Salarity is the provider of the Allied for Health Surveys.
SALARITY is a one-stop service center that allows you to participate in compensation surveys, and download reports — including custom reports tailored for your system or facility.
The following reports, surveys and information are all accessible via the platform:
- Non-Management Compensation
- Management Compensation
- Executive Compensation
- Employee Benefits
- Hot Jobs
- HR Metrics
- Union Penetration
- Calendar of Events
SALARITY is designed to be user-friendly, and to deliver key advantages to members — including increased efficiencies. These include:
- Enhance user experience and increase overall engagement/value.
- Maximize time and internal resources by using a platform that can efficiently capture compensation, employee benefits, workforce and other HR data.
- Make informed and strategic financial and workforce decisions.
- Compare data against a defined peer group based on antitrust compliant parameters.
- Generate custom compensation reports on-demand (the previous system requires HASC to produce custom reports, which took about a week to generate).
- Participate in and receive the compensation and benefits surveys as a member benefit (the new technology will not add costs to members).
With questions, or requests for more information, please contact SALARITY at (213) 538-0726 or email@example.com.